Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My US 680 says 42.2M free out of 69M. Lots of apps in the device (data only on the memory card)
    Very odd, indeed.

Mine typically runs 30-35m free. Never noticed that the Delete app says 66M, however.

Resco says 67616k (66M) free, Filez says 44M ram total. ZLauncher says that I have 34.3M free, which is 52%, so that's 66M as well. Go figure.
    Soon, people will start whining about that extra 3M of memory on some of the Treos...
    Look like you could use PowerRun. It is a great tool that allows you to keep apps on your card and free up internal memory. Not sure what is causing your memory problems (low RAM or DBcache). This app saved me on the Treo 650.

PowerRun on PalmGear

Good luck!
    Thanks,

Chad Garrett
    I have 23.5 out of 69 mb! Of course, I have lots of applications loaded in there. But, still - the same amount left as on a brand new 650! That's why I never went for that - not enough ram to justify it.
    I have 62.8 on my 755

Christina, Is 6 meg worth whining about?
    Well I have 30.5 out of 69 MB free US-unlocked..maybe the carrier locked 680s have less RAM due to carrier tied apps?
    I have 45 free of 67, with what can only be called lots of apps. But I did the custom RAM which got rid of all the useless rom aps--if you want more memory, the custom rom is the way to go.
    Well... I have 48.5M of 66M...

Looks like those who got 69M as the total memory space is pretty cool...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    66MB here. I have a custom ROM, not sure if that makes any difference...
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yanz011 View Post
    when i open my camera n about to take a picture, it says "unable to perform action, low memory".... I have tot that it eats up RAM usage.. all i have to do for now is to soft reset my Phone.
    You mention that you are saving your pictures to your SD card. Is it possible when the camera gets ready to take a movie/picture that your SD card is too full? Have you checked its free space?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    I have 62.8 on my 755

Christina, Is 6 meg worth whining about?
    6 megs!!! You got robbed...I'd start a class action lawsuit
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    You mention that you are saving your pictures to your SD card. Is it possible when the camera gets ready to take a movie/picture that your SD card is too full? Have you checked its free space?
    theres a lot of free space on my SD card. i still have 1.7GB free out of 2GB.. what seems to be the problem theN?

thanx!
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12