Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Looking at the Mobihand web site it appears Coreplayer v. 1.1.0 is out now (I currently have version 1.0.4).

In looking at my account it says it is a free upgrade but there is no link to download it.

Any ideas on this? Is this indeed a new version and if so, how does one download it without re-purchasing?
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I logged in on the TC mobile site software section and it showed my free download highlighted. I did it OTA and it seemed to download fine, but I notice when I open CP it still shows v 1.0.4.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muirwoody View Post
    I logged in on the TC mobile site software section and it showed my free download highlighted. I did it OTA and it seemed to download fine, but I notice when I open CP it still shows v 1.0.4.
    Great advice! This worked for me too! I downloaded OTA and it still showed 1.0.4. Then I tried again, downloaded to the card this time and installed to RAM using Resco Explorer and laucned the app. from RAM using Resco. Now I'm at v.1.1.0 and all is good.

BTW, withe the new version if you are playing a file and press the power button the audio keeps going but the screen blanks. Nice feature.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I got it to work. I deleted my v 1.0.4 version from the 700p then downloaded 1.1 OTA again - making sure to write down that LONG activation code shown on the account page. Then v 1.1 opened and asked me to enter the code - bingo, I'm good to go. I haven't explored the new version yet.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Just got an e-mail from Palm OSC and MobiHand saying I could download v 1.1 and there's a link to download now. I guess I just had to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_T View Post
    BTW, withe the new version if you are playing a file and press the power button the audio keeps going but the screen blanks. Nice feature.
    I'm using 1.04 & this is how it has always worked for me, so you're saying in order to play a file you had to keep your screen on?
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    I'm using 1.04 & this is how it has always worked for me, so you're saying in order to play a file you had to keep your screen on?

I must not have nioticed this before.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    Nothing new there. It's always been the case. All the way back to the early versions of TCPMP. What CorePlayer sorely needs is background play like pTunes has had for years.