1.    #1  
    Problems don't ask. Some improvements..yep.
    But hard resets are just a PITA. I can't live with them.

So they are sending another 700p. Thankyou. I would guess it has the v1.08.
    Qualifyer: I'm not a computer guru by any means. I can follow directions.
    I have the updated v1.10 on my current 700p.

My question is Do I start all over with the stuff I have on PC. Unload the Palm suite and reload the new CD that comes with the replacement 700p.

Or can I just put the new 700p in the cradle pick the device name and hot sync.
    John
    More good news, expect it to be a refurbished unit.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Join the club. I've gotten nothing but 700p replacements for the four I bricked MR-ing. But hope springs eternal, all of mine were new (got them at the sprint store, tho).

Yep, you should just be able to sync up with your existing profile...that's what I did on the 5th with no problems after I decided to quit trying to update.

Or, take it as an opportunity to clean house, if you want. I thought about installing all fresh, then decided against it as I was sick of *&^%ing with the dang thing and needed to get back to real work...
    Last edited by GoogleNerd; 06/18/2007 at 08:46 PM.