Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

got a bit of a problem. this weekend, i was playing around with the ## functions in the phone app. Didnt really change anything. however, the next morning, i realized that i was not receiving calls or texts. people would call, it would ring for them and they would leave a message, but my phone never rang. Also text messages - i have to make a phone call and when i do, i get all my texts messages. if i dont make a phone call, i will not get my texts. Please help! I have done a hard reset too. is it possible to do a zero out reset on this as well? Please advise. many thanks in advance for the help.

Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by glenng View Post
    Hi Guys,

got a bit of a problem. this weekend, i was playing around with the ## functions in the phone app. Didnt really change anything. however, the next morning, i realized that i was not receiving calls or texts. people would call, it would ring for them and they would leave a message, but my phone never rang. Also text messages - i have to make a phone call and when i do, i get all my texts messages. if i dont make a phone call, i will not get my texts. Please help! I have done a hard reset too. is it possible to do a zero out reset on this as well? Please advise. many thanks in advance for the help.

Glenn
    I have had the same problem for months. I would have to reset my phone to get the stored messages. Today, I reset it and was unable to get out of the Treo welcome screen. I had to hard reset my phone.
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
    Type ##EVDO# and then make sure it has both checkmarks unchecked. Can bet you that Force Broadband is what you have marked.
    Quote Originally Posted by rvr2k3 View Post
    I have had the same problem for months. I would have to reset my phone to get the stored messages. Today, I reset it and was unable to get out of the Treo welcome screen. I had to hard reset my phone.
    Couldn't resist...cool avatar.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Couldn't resist...cool avatar.

Why thank you. It is from Alex Gray, the guy who does a lot of art for Tool.
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."