Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    e-mail sent...Thanks!!!!
    Seidio I need this battery cover by Thursday because I'm going to go on vacation for 3 weeks. Could that be possible?
    Seidio,
    Will you be offering the doors separately for those of us with a spare Treo 650 battery laying around? The battery works with the 755p, it's just too large for the standard battery door.
    Yes its in the works. I read it on the Seidio web site for that extended battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by msatow View Post
    Yes its in the works. I read it on the Seidio web site for that extended battery.
    I didn't see that. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Seidio I need this battery cover by Thursday because I'm going to go on vacation for 3 weeks. Could that be possible?
    Treolo,

Please email me your info and i'll see if I can expedite your door.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Please send me an email with your information and I'll have someone look it up for you.

Thanks,
    I just sent you an email with my info.

Thanks,

Al
    are the batteries in yet???
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Reverend do you think the phone seems zippier with the new battery? Mine seems to be just a tad faster.

If you phones are truly faster it is probably because of the reset you necessarily had to do when replacing the battery. I've sometimes noticed improved speed after a battery removal reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I've sometimes noticed improved speed after a battery removal reset.
    Which is the same thing as a soft reset.
    Mason,

I apologize for the problems you've had with our products. If you'd like to email me at forum@seidio.com I can take a look at your issues and try to get them resolved.

Thanks

After posting this public notice, Seidio has completely ignored my email for a week. I nicely explained all of the problems I had (granted most of which can't be fixed because I threw away or gave away the products), and nothing in response.

No surprise given the terrible products and apparently poor customer service from Seidio. Every product I bought from them for the 700p was cheaply designed and performed poorly. Check out the reviews on the 755p extended battery! They are terrible. 7 out of 10 people on Treo Central rate it 1 star out of 5. Ouch. I'll bet it is the same as my Treo 700p "extended" battery, which had a shorter life than the OEM!

How do we know Seidio's batteries even have the capacity they claim? Most people will never know, or never complain. These guys rush to get their accesories out the door first, and they don't care at all about quality. They just want to be the first to announce "Treo 755p extended battery" or whatever fancy new accessory, but has anyone verified their claims? They certainly seem suspect to me.

I bought three products from them: an extended battery, a cradle, and an external charger. All 3 were completely and utterly worthless and performed terribly.

I hope this message shows up on Google's first page every time somebody Googles Seidio "reviews" or "extended battery." Consumers deserve to know the truth about these cheap accessory knockoffs.
    Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Samsung i300 > Samsung i330 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc View Post
    After posting this public notice, Seidio has completely ignored my email for a week.
    I'm not sure what happened here, but I personally read and respond to every email that comes to forum@seidio.com and I didn't receive anything from you. If you'd like to resend it I'd be happy to try and make things right.
    I'm not sure what happened here, but I personally read and respond to every email that comes to forum@seidio.com and I didn't receive anything from you. If you'd like to resend it I'd be happy to try and make things right.
    Perhaps it went to your spam filter. I sent it from a gmail account that I mostly use to catch spam (i.e., signing up online).

From my sent email header:

to forum@seidio.com
    date Sep 6, 2007 12:12 PM
    subject your reply to my post
    Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Samsung i300 > Samsung i330 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc View Post
    Perhaps it went to your spam filter. I sent it from a gmail account that I mostly use to catch spam (i.e., signing up online).

to forum@seidio.com
    A lot of that gets stopped at our server. Can you try resending it to me? If I don't see it by the end of the day I'll PM you.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by masonuc

to forum@seidio.com
    Originally posted by Seidio
    A lot of that gets stopped at our server. Can you try resending it to me? If I don't see it by the end of the day I'll PM you.

Thanks
    Well this begs the question...so anyone that gave you information on wanting/needing the updated battery door using a gmail account, Seidio didn't get?
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    Well this begs the question...so anyone that gave you information on wanting/needing the updated battery door using a gmail account, Seido didn't get?
    I actually have no idea what caused the problem...I believe he was simply speculating. To my knowledge we have no issues receiving emails from gmail accounts.

Thanks
    Thank goodness... It says seidio on it...

I was nervous I wasnt gonna be a walking seidio billboard...
    Seidio Rocks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Hello Seido,

I just now sent you a message requesting for a free battery door replacement for my blue Sprint Treo 755p.

Thanks,
    Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Hello Seido,

I just now sent you a message requesting for a free battery door replacement for my blue Sprint Treo 755p.

Thanks,
    Casey
    Received, has been forwarded to customer service. It will sent out shortly. Will follow up !!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast