Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We apologize for the issues some of you are having with our new 2100mAh battery. To eliminate any problems in the future, we're in the process of manufacturing a battery door that will handle the small tolerance differences in each phone. It will not add any bulk to your device and will be available in both blue and burgundy. As soon as they're available we will let you know so we can get one out to you.

We do ask that you not call customer service. Here is the process we've set up for aquiring a complementary door.

Please email the following information to SRQT@seidio.com:

Subject Line: Request for Treo 755 2100mAh Battery Door
    Name:
    Phone Number:
    Address:
    Battery Order Number*:
    Color (Blue or Burgundy):
    Notes:

*If your Treo 755 2100mAh battery was not ordered through SeidioOnline.com, please attach a copy of your invoice."

If you have any other questions, please post them in this thread and I will do my best to answer them.

Your input is always valuable to us and we appreciate your business.

Thanks
    Will you start including these battery doors with the 2100mAh 755P batteries? What about the price? Are you guys going to raise the price as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Will you start including these battery doors with the 2100mAh 755P batteries?
    Yes. Once they're available we will include them with every battery.

Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    What about the price? Are you guys going to raise the price as well?
    No. The price will remain the same.

Thanks
  3. IRJ
    Approximately when do you expect the battery + new door combo to be available?
    Thanks.
    Yes. Once they're available we will include them with every battery.

No. The price will remain the same.

Thanks

Seidio,

I sent in my email requesting the door when it became available. I never received an email confirmation, or reply.

Should I have received one?

Is there an extimate as to when the doors will be available and sent out to existing customers?

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoHappy View Post
    Seidio,

I sent in my email requesting the door when it became available. I never received an email confirmation, or reply.

Should I have received one?

Is there an extimate as to when the doors will be available and sent out to existing customers?

Thanks,
    We will send out reply emails as soon as the batteries begin shipping. We decided on the solution...now we have to finish manufacturing the doors and get them here. I'm trying to get a better ETA now on when we can expect them.

Thanks
    We will send out reply emails as soon as the batteries begin shipping. We decided on the solution...now we have to finish manufacturing the doors and get them here. I'm trying to get a better ETA now on when we can expect them.

Thanks
    We need to keep this topic on the first page until Seidio lets us know when the new doors will be available.

Seidio, and updates??????

I kept my battery past the return date, so I'm hoping for a new door sometime soon.

Thanks,
    We need to keep this topic on the first page until Seidio lets us know when the new doors will be available.

I kept my battery past the return date, so I'm hoping for a new door sometime soon.

Thanks,
    I am ready to buy one; but will wait for the final OK
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I need this battery, but I'm not buying till I hear from Seidio, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    Your analogy is faulty. The pressure is the voltage and the flow rate is the current. Your Treo is the pipe; for a given size of pipe, it doesn't matter if you have a bucket or the Pacific Ocean behind it, you're getting the same amount of water out of the pipe.
    Tom,

You were SO close. You're quite right about the pressure being the voltage, as well as your later description of what effect the "larger" battery would have on the Treo. You're absolutely correct that since the battery has the same voltage, it won't affect the Treo's operation one bit.

But then you had to go and make the ocean analogy, which is also faulty, pretty much for the same reason. Clearly if you have an ocean on top of your pipe, you will have more pressure (Voltage) than if you just had a bucket, thus a higher flow rate. V=iR, right? Thus a larger V, given a static R, gives you a higher i.

Ok, ok, so I'm picking nits here, but I thought it was amusing that you called him out on his analogy and then posted your own faulty one (despite being right about everything else).
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmoore4 View Post
    Clearly if you have an ocean on top of your pipe, you will have more pressure (Voltage) than if you just had a bucket, thus a higher flow rate. V=iR, right? Thus a larger V, given a static R, gives you a higher i.
    Also, depends on how the fluids behave when in motion. Bernoulli said that for a non-viscous incompressible fluid flowing in a tube of varying cross-section, the mass flow rate is the same everywhere in the tube (density x cross-sectional area x velocity = constant).

p.s. will the Seidio battery door say "Sprint - Access Powered," or just "Seidio?"

Thanks,
    We're expecting to receive the doors in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
    should I order a battery yet?
    How close are you getting the doors in? Its a couple of weeks. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    Man, I was soooo tempted to pick up a couple just to be rid of the "6PM dead Treo 755" Syndrome. But even with the discount and by purchasing multiples, they're $58 apiece shipped. Ouch.
    Seido is overpriced crap, IMO. I bought a bunch of stuff from them for my 700p and it was all crap. The extended battery was worse than the OEM battery. The battery charger was the biggest piece of worthless **** ever. And the cradle is cheap and temperamental. Would never buy anything from those guys again.
    Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Samsung i300 > Samsung i330 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc View Post
    Seido is overpriced crap, IMO. I bought a bunch of stuff from them for my 700p and it was all crap. The extended battery was worse than the OEM battery. The battery charger was the biggest piece of worthless **** ever. And the cradle is cheap and temperamental. Would never buy anything from those guys again.
    Mason,

I apologize for the problems you've had with our products. If you'd like to email me at forum@seidio.com I can take a look at your issues and try to get them resolved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    How close are you getting the doors in? Its a couple of weeks. :-)
    We're actually expecting a small shipment today. If they arrive we can begin shipping out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    We're actually expecting a small shipment today. If they arrive we can begin shipping out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thats good to hear, I've had the cover pop off a couple times in my pocket now.
    We did receive a shipment of both blue and burgundy doors today. We will begin shipping to those of you who have already requested one through our email. If you still need one, here is the procedure:

We do ask that you not call customer service. Here is the process we've set up for acquiring a complementary door.

Please email the following information to SRQT@seidio.com:

Subject Line: Request for Treo 755 2100mAh Battery Door
    Name:
    Phone Number:
    Address:
    Battery Order Number*:
    Color (Blue or Burgundy):
    Notes:

*If your Treo 755 2100mAh battery was not ordered through SeidioOnline.com, please attach a copy of your invoice."

We thank you for your patience.
    Sedio,

I can't locate my battery order number, how can I proceed???

Thanks for your time!
    Quote Originally Posted by boiler4life View Post
    Sedio,

I can't locate my battery order number, how can I proceed???

Thanks for your time!
    Please send me an email with your information and I'll have someone look it up for you.

Thanks,
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast