Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Ended up in the ER yesterday and still in the hospital waiting for some tests. I have been able to use the phone 24/7 thanks to this battery and the palm battery charger. Got to even google one of the conditions they are looking for which blew the doctor away. Thanks Seidio-you made something unpleasant a bit more tolerable allowing me to feel less isolated by bringing this to market so quickly.
    Cat, hope you feel better! -speedy recovery for you!
  3.    #43  
    thanks for the good wishes. When I had troublebsleeping last night I read the forum. Helped me to relax. I also got to google a new med, and look up a condition. This is my first smaetphone, and I must say what a blessing it was to have this and the battery power so I did not have to conserve.
    Hope all is well with you health-wise...

I have found having the Treo is a great remedy for boredom in the ER.
    My wife has a condidtion that requires us to make many such visits, and at least in the waiting room (where they allow cells) it really is a blessing. There are only so many months-old magazines you can stand to read.

I've even offerred another family with a tired/cranky/squirming kid the opportunity to watch a movie on the Treo to calm them down. This also comes in handy when we are out with friends and their kid can't wait for the food to be served.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Cat, don't you worry too much. Sometimes stress makes things worst. So I don't know if you have EVDO where you are, but Kinoma with YouTube seem to make me relax a lot

Al
    My Burgundy Treo is faster than your Blue Treo!
    Fast service from Seidio --- order battery on Tuesday can it was delivered Wednesday -- using the standard 3day service.

Haven't seen a "speed boost" yet, but Battery seems to be of good quality.
  8.    #48  
    Yes the Treo is a portable entertainment unit. I have had EVDO even in the radiology area which is where I am now. I have music, video, books, the internet and games. Honestly I don't know what I would have done without the Treo last night. Will check out youtube.
    Cat, good luck, get better! Seidio, YOU rock! Great products...I find myself ordering, more & more products from you.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    My Burgundy Treo is faster than your Blue Treo!
    Well, I have Blue Lighting, a.k.a. as Blue Thunder, Blue Angels - Power and Speed baby!

You have Burgundy what?
    Just got the new seidio 2100 battery for my 755 and have to say I am not that impressed..yet. I hope to be though. My experience so far has been that just like the OEM battery the max charge was 98% and once unplugged dropped like a rock in the first hour to 88%.. Just like the OEM.

Hmm. Service and shipping from seidio was awesome but so far the performance of this battery is not impressive. My 2 cents.
  12.    #52  
    Thanks for all your good wishes- it meant a lot, and got me through the night. I am home, and they have no clue what really happened to me. Fortunately all tests were more or less ok so now I just slug along and make some changes in my life. Looks like a wakeup call. I can honestly say that the Treo and the good battery life I had with the 2100 mAh battery made such a difference for me. Hope none of you have to go through this, but if you do be sure to take your Treo, a spare battery, and if you can a battery charger. I was able to connect 24/7.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    performance on mine is great.
    door has not fallen off yet, hope it doesn't either but the battery is lasting much longer than the stock one, that is for sure.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Got both my 2100 battery and my Palm Charger (from TC) yesterday. Charger is nice but wish there was an LED on it to tell me if charging or not.

Instructions with battery said to charge for 8 hours. i did in the Palm Charger but this morning was only at 48%. Will try to charge it in the treo this time and see what happens.

Door closes on mine but is a tight fit and if I try, I can remove door by just grabbing sides and sliding off, but the door does not seem in any danger of comming off on its own. I have not removed the foam yet, but I may.
  15.    #55  
    midmofan I have some issues with the Palm battery charger. It isn't the extended battery, because it happens with the OEM battery too. First off there is a light- red for charging, green for charged up. However the light works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I can't figure out what makes the difference between the light working and not working. Sometimes it will stay red till it turns green, sometimes I have no red at all then in hours it gets green and is done.

I do know that last night it would not charge the battery at all so I did it in the phone. This morning it charged it fine. I am considering looking for another charger and returning this one. I think it is plain fluky. I bet it never charged your battery at all as well, as Sedio sends them out around 48% charge. At least mine was. One thing I have noticed is to hook the cord to the charger and then plug it in, rather than plug it in and hook it to the charger. I seem to get the red light more that way.

One way you can tell if it is charging is if the cord where it plugs into the battery charger as well as the battery charger seem warm to hot. If they don't after a few minutes my experience is it is not charging. Unhook and try again.
    Last edited by Cathearder; 06/23/2007 at 06:58 AM. Reason: add more information
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    midmofan I have some issues with the Palm battery charger. It isn't the extended battery, because it happens with the OEM battery too. First off there is a light- red for charging, green for charged up. However the light works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I can't figure out what makes the difference between the light working and not working. Sometimes it will stay red till it turns green, sometimes I have no red at all then in hours it gets green and is done.

I do know that last night it would not charge the battery at all so I did it in the phone. This morning it charged it fine. I am considering looking for another charger and returning this one. I think it is plain fluky. I bet it never charged your battery at all as well, as Sedio sends them out around 48% charge. At least mine was. One thing I have noticed is to hook the cord to the charger and then plug it in, rather than plug it in and hook it to the charger. I seem to get the red light more that way.

One way you can tell if it is charging is if the cord where it plugs into the battery charger as well as the battery charger seem warm to hot. If they don't after a few minutes my experience is it is not charging. Unhook and try again.
    I bought the palm cradle I believe a long time ago when it first came out for the 650 and I use to take it everywhere with me on my bag. One day I realized that it had a little piece inside that was making a sound when I shook the charger. And that is when I started having problems charging. Day by day it would get worst until it just would not charge at all. So I got a new one a few months after I got my 700p. I think the old Palm cradle had a problem.

Al
    I have two chargers. The OEM another purchased for a 650. I let the phone charge all night and the battery showed 96% charged. In the car today I plugged the phone into the charger and charged up to 100%. Does this mean the two chargers are somehow deffective? Batter life on the 2100 still is not that impressive dropping 5% today with little phone use.
    newtech: your battery just needs a few more charges to 'recondition' itself.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    my door fell off twice today, this is starting to **** me off, its embarassing..
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  20.    #60  
    Heat I am not having any problems with my battery cover. It fits the same with the OEM or the extended battery. Sorry to hear that it is not the same for you.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast