Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Just installed the Seidio battery with their new door. The door fits as good as the Palm door and as far as the life of the battery. It will take a couple of days of use and charging to see the true reserve of the battery. So far so good it shows 99% charged overnight after turning on the phone and unplugging. The Seidio docking station charged fine and Synced ok.
    I am preparing to purchase three 2100 mAh battieries and two 3200 mAh batteries for use with 5 managers.

2 of us are power users.
    1 is a heavy user.
    2 are normal users.

The 2 power users will get one 2100mAh and one 3200 for extended use.

The heavy user will get a 2100 mAh and use the OEM battery as backup.

The 2 normal users will receive the OEM stock batteries from the 2 power users.

We are getting 5 cases that fit the 755p with the OEM and 2100mAh batteries only.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by msatow View Post
    Just installed the Seidio battery with their new door. The door fits as good as the Palm door and as far as the life of the battery. It will take a couple of days of use and charging to see the true reserve of the battery. So far so good it shows 99% charged overnight after turning on the phone and unplugging. The Seidio docking station charged fine and Synced ok.
    Bummer for me - I sent my email info in on post #134 on 8-9-07 right after Seidio posted their info #133 - i have not rec'd my door yet.

Seido - do you need my info again?
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Bummer for me - I sent my email info in on post #134 on 8-9-07 right after Seidio posted their info #133 - i have not rec'd my door yet.

Seido - do you need my info again?
    MouseGlider,

Please send me your info directly and I'll check this out for you.

Thanks
    Seido, I just sent you an email with my info thru this forum - hope you get it - if not, you can contact thru web address below

Thanks! Steve

http://www.mouseglider.com
    I called in last Thursday and ordered another battery, door and a docking station. This E-Mail and forum stuff is great, but when I want something I talk with people so I know it gets done.
    I got the battery door today. I slid it on and "snap" the button popped right in and the door stays securely on. Thanks Seidio!!!
    Seidio, I have a question. Are you going to continue to supply these battery doors or are you trying to slim the battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    MouseGlider,

Please send me your info directly and I'll check this out for you.

Thanks
    Seidio,

I just rec'd my battery door works good, but when looking at the back of the door "logo" side the two hooks on the "outside" has two small depressions in it where the internal catches are - they are from a plastic "sink" which is a slight defect - I can live with it, but I am wondering, are all your doors like that? Maybe just a first run type of thing.

Anyways, thanks! definitely a better fit - plastic sink problem and all which just a very small cosmetic thing.
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I got mine today. Great fit! Thanks.
    For a $60 battery - Seidio seems to have a lot of chutzpah only backing their work for 180 days. That said - WTF aren't they shipping new batteries *with* a simple card or other way of IMMEDIATELY getting the battery door replacement? They KNOW the batteries are not fitting right - and yet they make the customer run through a bunch of hoops ("send a copy of your invoice" - yeesh!) just to get the rest of the product. The stock Palm battery is tight enough (at least in the units I've seen), this baby pushes that space to/beyond the limit.

The batteries are NOT a "perfect" fit (tried 2 Seidio batteries on several Treos), and Seidio should be providing their *vendors* with the covers at this point. When a "$60 battery" ships incomplete for use with only a 180-day warranty, it may only have an effective 150-day warranty before it works right.
    Last edited by Joad; 09/20/2007 at 10:58 AM.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Seido,

Seido,

Thanks for the battery cover I received the other day. The cover fits just fine, and the blue color matches well too.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I would like to order a battery but I want my battery cover to ship with my battery is this possible, Seidio??
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
    I would like to order a battery but I want my battery cover to ship with my battery is this possible, Seidio??
    MsRandall,

It shouldn't be a problem...I would just call your order in. (832-204-1118)

Thanks
    i just ordered a seidio battery from treo central but they never asked what color phone i have. Are they just sending the battery? Should I cancel and order direct to get the battery cover?
    I am assuming all this door cover talk is about the 3200mAh battery and not the 2100mAh that this thread reflects.

I receive the aforementioned batteries and both the 3200mAh battery covers are BLUE and we needed Burgundy. How do I get the blue swapped?

Concerning the 2100 mAh battery, I just plugged it in at 4:30ish EST today and we will see how long it takes for a discharge.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    I am assuming all this door cover talk is about the 3200mAh battery and not the 2100mAh that this thread reflects.
    Actually it is about the cover for the 2100mAh battery, This battery originally did not come with a cover, but many of us found the battery did not propery fit using the standard cover. So Seidio came through and did the right thing by coming up with a replacement cover.

While my blue Seidio replacement cover is a dead on color match, it doesn't seem to have the tacky feel like the OEM paint. It also has a bold Siedio logo on it that I would rather it not have. But other than that, I think Seidio proved to be a stand up company by resolving this issue appropriately.
    That is weird, my standard battery door fit perfectly over the 2100mAh battery.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    Here is my first day with the extended battery: Battery 2100 mAh battery.

Battery placed on Charger for 1st charge
    9/21/07 1:33 pm

New 2100 mAh battery put in Treo 755p
    9/21/07 4:33 pm - Shows 99%

Been surfing the web, streaming CNET podcast, reading emails and in the middle of streaming the1src podcast.
    9/21/07 5:44 pm - Shows 89%

Finished streaming the1src podcast.
    9/21/07 6:10 pm - Shows 85%

Just normal chatteremail and other background activites while working on laptop
    9/21/07 7:00 pm - Shows 83%

After working with Kinoma to listen to mp3s, stream radio, view pics
    9/21/07 9:00 pm - Shows 63%

Start playing warfare inc
    9/21/07 9:08 pm - Shows 62%

Finished a solo misson to save Jana
    9/21/07 9:41 pm - Shows 56%

Start playing Farkle with daughter
    9/21/07 9:43 pm - Shows 55%

Finished Farkle. 1 for me and 1 for my daugther. Tie breaker tomorrow.
    9/21/07 10:05 pm - Show 52%

email, and various activities
    9/21/07 11:56 pm - Shows 39%

Not much activity
    9/21/07 11:56 pm - Shows 39%

Concluded last session on mobile NFL page that refreshed every few seconds to update score page until both I and device went to sleep
    9/22/07 4:02 am - Shows 27%

Nothing but regular background stuff for morning: mail, resco news auto update, weather app autoupdate, etc.
    9/22/07 8:16 am - Shows 14%

Read morning email. I then received the msg: Your batery is low please recharge your battery. As I was typing this msg, I got msg: your battery is extremly low. Recharge now. Before I could finish, I got the msg to shutdown and phone radio shutdown and phone shutdown after 15 second timer
    9/22/07 8:26 am - Shows 0%

Placed on charger for 2nd Charge
    9/22/07 8:32 am

I will this again this week during a normal work day to see if I can make it through the whole work day.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    2nd Battery 2100 mAh battery Test

2100 mAh battery placed in Treo 755p
    9/23/07 8:50 am - Shows 99%

A couple of Farkle games. I win the tiebreaker from other day. Chase wins the next with Caitlin joining us.
    30 mins on Treadmill with Ptunes streaming ExtraPoints Podcast while surfing the web.
    9/23/07 11:48 am - Shows 58%

Returning emails.
    9/23/07 11:59 am - Shows 55%

Email, surfing
    9/23/07 2:40 pm - Shows 39%

Emails, NFL Mobile surfing
    9/23/07 6:32 pm - Shows 23%

Email, kids played various games includingTraffic, Took pic
    9/23/07 7:41 pm - Show 10% (low battery warning)

Getting to 7pm looks good. With the OEM battery, I have to recharge by 2pm - 3pm; I can live with this.

Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast