1.    #1  
    My blue 755p died. Now a owner of the burgundy 755p. I want to get a themes/skins tweaked to be burgundy too.

I have the Dialbyphoto/Ptunes/Weather skins from Gx-5.com

I set the color theme in Prefs to the "Velvet" color theme.

Anyone have a burgundy skin for Zlauncher?

If you have any other tips to color coordinate our burgundy Treo, please share them here.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Great question. I had the blue - dropped it - they sent a Red as a replacement. Hated it at first but I'm growing attached. Looking everywhere for a zLauncher skin. Would love it if GX-5 could roll out more apps - love their UI.

BTW - I'm using Tungsten - just like Velvet but with grey instead of yellow as an accent color.
    Using Treo Launcher, not Z Launcher with the burgundy wallpaper from GX-5.com linked in this thread, with a slightly modified Velvet theme (used Colorize to darken the default burgundy color in Velvet) -- looks great!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    godschoice I have the blue 755 but I did a Product red theme with DBP I don't know what its looks like on the burgundy but I like it with the blue (the color offset eachother)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Can you use one of the gx5 wallpaper themes with the Palm default launcher?

If so let me know how.

Thanks
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    godschoice I have the blue 755 but I did a Product red theme with DBP I don't know what its looks like on the burgundy but I like it with the blue (the color offset eachother)
    That's cool - where'd you find the Product Red themes?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mshaw1515 View Post
    That's cool - where'd you find the Product Red themes?
    I didn't find it i made it. If you like I'll send it over PM me
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    i am look for a burgundy dial pad
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    Can you upload them here? I am sure alot of people would download it. It looks great!
    Can't you just save it from his post above? That's all I do to copy the themes from the threads. Save the picture as...then add it to my pics in the Treo and select it using DBP.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    here you go......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Themes - Prethemer
    do anyone a have a burgundy dail button for the phone app