1.    #1  
    I recorded a 45 discussion with Voice Memo and now want to get it onto my laptop for listening and backup. I can't find it with the Palm Desktop software. Are Voice Memo's backed up during a sync? Where should I look to find it? Lastly, will I be able to listen to it on my computer?

Thanks,
    beam or email the file to yourself. its a qcp file which is a qualcomm purevoice file type. google purevoice to wav converters, etc.

otherwise the file exists as a .PDB file in your palm's backup folder with the date and time stamp as the filename. being in the PDB format though does you nothing.
  3.    #3  
    Should I rename the file from .pdb to .qcp, then run it through a converter?

Thanks for the help.
    i tried that. doesnt work.
    How about trying the freeware app called AventVoice to email them to yourself?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I was unable to conntect to the server using AventVoice. The device also reset after I exited the application. Ben
  8.    #8  
    As of a couple months ago I couldn't get AventVoice to work.
    I had forgotten about PureVoice - I did download it and was able to convert it. My suggestion though is to use an application such as PAR-Pro from Toysoft.ca - have it set for background recording and see if that works.

Ben