1.    #1  
    All,

The other day I was looking at the local newpaper throw away ads and saw a ATIVA SD/MMC Memory Card USB Drive for SD cards. It was billed as a reader that would allow you to use ANY SIZE SD card and connect it via USB to a computer to transfer files or music. It is Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista Mac os 10.4 and above compatable.

I have been using a Transcend 4G card for my SD storage of music. I few months ago I purchased an A Data 8G card in anticipation of the MR changes to PTunes. To my surprise, the Trancend card reader did not work and several other card readers that I investigated also did not work with the large capacity cards. From the posts in this forum, it appears others are using the phone as the card reader and using either Palm File Transfer or Card Export to do the same.

I went to the local Office Depot and plopped down $7.99 and purchased this little USB device. Got home and plugged in the 8G card and it worked!!!! At this price you could have several and keep one at the office, on in the car and one anywhere you wanted. This is an incredible price considering I spent nearly $30 for a Sony card reader that did not work.

I thought others would appreciate this FIND.

Regards,

Jim
    I use CardReader v1.06 and use my Treo as the device. No extra equipment to carry other than the 700P USB cable.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers