1.    #1  
    Has anyone else seen this? I got a re-set 2 weeks ago, & just now. I hit ##377#(Sprint)& there is NO record of it. Funny thing is, my wife's 700p(Sprint MR)re-set out of nowhere(being charged). I also did the ##377#, and guess what? No record, is this Palm's new trick?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Its very sporadic, the last reset on mine is showing on the June 8th, however its reset a few times since then and there's no record. I've seen a few of us that have had this problem with the 755 and after the MR for the 700p, they have had this problem too. I don't know what the hell palm did on that one.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Its very sporadic, the last reset on mine is showing on the June 8th, however its reset a few times since then and there's no record. I've seen a few of us that have had this problem with the 755 and after the MR for the 700p, they have had this problem too. I don't know what the hell palm did on that one.

Yes! happend to me in my recent reset problem. Had an early resett on the log but none of the many ones after that.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=145720
    i installed Reset Doctor on mine so I could keep track of, if any, resets. The positive so far is that in the last two weeks I have had only 4 resets and they have all been done by me. When I think things are a little sluggish, I use mReset and reset the device. I haven't had a "freeze up" in over two weeks.