1.    #1  
    i have had my 755p since it first came out got it that monday .i moved from a 700p i did a clean install renamed the backup folder to backup old and moved it to the desktop . did not use anything from my sd card cause we use mini sd now
    treo was working fine loaded one application at a time then last week treo started soft resetting #377 said zlauncher something about transparent value was the cause then calander was the cause .
    i down loaded db scan and that worked hotsync no longer hung up on calander tapped all icon on treo and causie would go into a soft reset so i deleted it
    updated my zlauncher and sent them an email about it .
    the weird thing is i didnt download anything since the first 2 day after i got the new755p and it was ok its been a month since i had it and all of a sudden this
    any guess what this could be. and where did it come from
    also
    versamail works fine for me i love it . but i read on a post that you need to delete old attachments. i dont have mine set to auto download attachments so does this apply to me if so where are the files?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Sounds like a similar problem to the one I had. I had to call Sprint and reprogram the phone.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=145720
  3.    #3  
    how are you treos holding up
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Weird, I've had sort of an opposite experience. I've had my 755p since May 10 and seemed to have all my reset/stability issues in the first month. I know some of the early problems were due to an el-cheapo mini-sd card that eventually died. I now have a 4G Transcend card that has been solid. I don't remember the last time I had a reset. (I know I'll have one soon now that I said that...)
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo weather, Volume care pro, backupman , dial by photo, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary
    checkers , sea war .adrian money ,genius ,Pocket Tunes , doc to go, Hot reverse and sudoku and black jack (by real dice these and all games are on my sd card) timesheet, treo memo, and butler

Thats your problem... I still dont understand how people use dial by photo it slows the phone down sooo much. And I wouldnt doubt that some of the programs listed are messing with each other.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo weather, Volume care pro, backupman , dial by photo, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary
    checkers , sea war .adrian money ,genius ,Pocket Tunes , doc to go, Hot reverse and sudoku and black jack (by real dice these and all games are on my sd card) timesheet, treo memo, and butler

Thats your problem... I still dont understand how people use dial by photo it slows the phone down sooo much. And I wouldnt doubt that some of the programs listed are messing with each other.
    what do you see is the conflict
    I have at least one reset a day, almost always when Blazer starts up. It's just like the problems I was seeing with the 700p. Very, very frustrating.
    ed
    I have about 10 - 15 third party apps and have not had a random reset in a couple of weeks and a required manual reset (my email was acting weird) about 10 days or so ago.
    I have not added anything in awhile and am choosing not to in hopes of keeping everything running stable.
    I just deleted directory assistant off of my card as I think that never works quite right for me - I know others swear by it. Several times when I first open it I get an error message of "2." That is all the little pop up box says and I then click done or okay and it correctly opens up. I don't know what that means exactly so I just got rid of it and will look up things off of the Internet (Blazer) or use the On Demand 411.
    So I have been pretty picky with adding anything else and giving up any memory, etc. But all in all it has been pretty stable. I had a 700p that would reset when trying to program the favorites buttons in the phone app...
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    what do you see is the conflict
    somewhere here I read someone having trouble with LexSpell. I have also read some troubles with zLauncher. Neither of these have been in mass, but they come to mind from your listed apps. I don't use either of these, so I can't first hand comment.