1.    #1  
    Is anyone using MobileWrite handwriting recognition software? I know the product has been around for some time now, but I wonder how effective it is on the Treo. I'm sure the Treo keyboard is just as easy, but I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to quickly write out a note or email by writing on the screen, instead of using the keyboard. Any thoughts?
    I've been using it for a while. I tried other Graffiti substitutes and liked MobileWrite. It let's you switch among Graffiti 1, Graffiti 2, or print. It's not too complicated IMO. I tried TealScript but thought it was TOO fully featured for me and I couldn't get Graffiti 1 to work well on my 700p.

MobileWrite is stable. I tried NewPen and it would take over other apps every now and then.

I find I use a mix of Graffiti and the keyboard mostly. That works really well for me. I don't use the stylus - just my fingers.

There's a trial period before you have to buy. My advice try a bunch and see which suits you.

One I did not try was GraffitiAnywhere (I think that's right) which has satisfied users and is free.
    I don't know about you guys but I type faster with my keypad than graffiti ever could. After 'trimming' down my fingernails, I type maybe 1/3 of what I type on a regular sized keyboard which is pretty fast.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products