Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I should expand a little. I'm using a mac and Missing Sync for Palm 6.0 so this may have a baring on things.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Thanks Rhino, now just need the manual with the instructions. PM'd twitch3 so hopefully I'll get that soon too.
    Would anyone happen to still have the two plugin files being referenced here (EXsend.prc and EXsync.prc) available? The link from the earlier post is of course long since defunct, but I'm still trying and hoping to install the Chatteremail OWA plugin, in 2013 no less.....

Since the product itself has been totally discontinued as a commercial purchase option, I am presuming (hopefully correctly) that the developer/Marc would not object to the obsolete plugin files being shared.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cenozoite View Post
    Would anyone happen to still have the two plugin files being referenced here (EXsend.prc and EXsync.prc) available? The link from the earlier post is of course long since defunct, but I'm still trying and hoping to install the Chatteremail OWA plugin, in 2013 no less.....

Since the product itself has been totally discontinued as a commercial purchase option, I am presuming (hopefully correctly) that the developer/Marc would not object to the obsolete plugin files being shared.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Here you go. This should be all you need.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by fatclue_98 View Post
    Here you go. This should be all you need.
    Hey thanks a million, that's perfect and exactly what I was looking for! Very greatly appreciated Cheers!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12