1.    #1  
    I've recently come back to Palm OS after a largely disasterous flirtation with Windows Mobile 5. One of the few things I liked about WM5 is the today screen, is there a way of improving on the built in version in the phone app on the Treo 680 without going the whole hog and getting a launcher app?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    2Day looks like it could be what I need, thanks a lot cash
    i used beyond contacts for years-- till i got 2day. i uninstalled bc and i've been going with 2day and love it. plus the developer is always available and very responsive.
    2Day also has plugins for Datebook 5/6 and ZLauncher. Ben
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, I have it working very well with Datebk5. 2Day seems very customisable although I'd be gratef if anyone could point me in the direction of a black skin for it. I use a mac so can't use the skin prog they make available...
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Also, look at the 4Cast plugin for 2 Day by the same developer.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    I use 2day and 4cast. Great apps.
    Give them a go.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  9.    #9  
    Is 4Cast the weather plugin? I just use wunderground for that type of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by danktuft View Post
    Is 4Cast the weather plugin? I just use wunderground for that type of thing.
    Yes, 4Cast is a eather app (written by the same developer as 2Day, which can be used as a plugin with 2Day.

I believed both have trials periods.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover