Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Got stuck on the Flashplayer.
  2. #2  
    yup theres a few ways to do it, kinoma media guide, mobetube.com, youtube urls using rss tags, and thru orb... of course you need the upgraded version of kinoma
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    yup theres a few ways to do it, kinoma media guide, mobetube.com, youtube urls using rss tags, and thru orb... of course you need the upgraded version of kinoma
    If you have Kinoma Player 4 EX, just go to YouTube's new mobile site, m.youtube.com.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
  4. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    #4  
    works on my 755 just fine. Doesn't seem like I need to purchase Kinoma 4EX.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    works on my 755 just fine. Doesn't seem like I need to purchase Kinoma 4EX.
    Kinoma is a great program if you visit the site on your treo you can get it for $10 and its one of the best $10 I have spent. One thing I like is the ability to stream audio (XM radio in my case) and have the screen off.
  6. #6  
    With Kinoma m.youtube.com and mobetube.com work GREAT!
  7. Nesta's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    #7  
    Worked. Once I selected the video pTunes automatically launches and plays the video. The quality is so so.
  8. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Kinoma is a great program if you visit the site on your treo you can get it for $10 and its one of the best $10 I have spent. One thing I like is the ability to stream audio (XM radio in my case) and have the screen off.
    I didn't see it being offered for $10. Where did you go exactly?

Posting Permissions