1.    #1  
    Just installed keyguard time + on my T700p. I always manually implement the key guard feature by by using the shift + power key.

My question is: When I strike any key with the keyguard function activated, Keyguardtime + shows, but also the Treo default keyguard notification also shows over the keyguardtime+ screen. Is there any way to eliminate the default keyguard notification (the one with the lock on it,that says: press center button to unlock), and only enable the keyguardtime+ detail to show.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    There is no option for it yet, but according to the chat thread on mytreo.net, it's a feature in the works.
    No, you just have to arrange what information you want shown in KGT+. The Palm Keyguard info always showed UNDER KTG+ stuff for me, not over top of it.. That's odd.

I use the Butler keyguard, smaller, configurable, and seems to work reliably. The Palm keyguard seems to not receive the unlock annoyingly often and shuts off regardless.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, appreciate the responses
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    I don't think Butler Keyguard works very with Keyguardtime+, as it covers the info. You gotta use Palm's Keyguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by rossarnie View Post
    I don't think Butler Keyguard works very with Keyguardtime+, as it covers the info. You gotta use Palm's Keyguard.
    It works fine, or I obviously wouldn't have said I use it. Duh?

It covers it for about 500ms, then KGT+ shows for the rest of the time period I have set, 4s I think.