1.    #1  
    I can run chatter push, ptunes playing in the background (Sdcard or internet radio), and browse the web at the same time with no skipping!!

Anyone else notice this?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Yes I notice Java VM ill launch on top of any application now, and when I exit the Java app(Opera), it returns me to the original app I was at before.Cool!
    Yes, we are some of the fortunate.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Yes, we are some of the fortunate.
    I think some of the biggest problems are carrying cruft over via a backup and restore.

Also, the SD card install seems the most reliable. (JUst remember to do a hard reset right before.)
    IS the MR still available somewhere for an SD card update? Are there instructions on how to complete the SD update version if found?
    Ndugu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndugu View Post
    IS the MR still available somewhere for an SD card update? Are there instructions on how to complete the SD update version if found?
    Check here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144948

If you can't download from there, PM me and I'll send you the SD Install file via email later today.
    Last edited by TreoNewt; 06/16/2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Typo
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    pTunes sill skips like mad for me.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    What version of Ptunes? What esle do you have installed?
    HP200LX -> Palm Pilot -> Palm III -> Sony PEG-300 -> Sony PEG-N710C -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p -> (iPhone or Treo 800L or something unexpected)??
    Me too that was one of the reasons I sent it back to Palm after the MR to get another treo. Among that here are some other problems the MR caused:
    Constant resets, many apps didn't work right afterwards, stupid recent apps function took over my button, It stopped recognizing my sd card I would have to go to cradle card 7 times a day so it would see the card, One of the most annoying problems was I could not answer a phone call. No matter how many times you hit the answer button or the center button it would never pick up and always go to voicemail. I did the update from the sd card with a formatted hard reset treo with a full battery charge. Palm rushed that POS MR update no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr View Post
    What version of Ptunes? What esle do you have installed?
    v3.1.8 Deluxe

BDictionery
    Converter
    Dir Asst
    FileZ
    Flight Status
    Google maps
    Megaclock
    pTunes
    SplashID
    xWeather
    1st Aid
    2Day
    4Cast
    Area Codes
    BackupMan
    CardKeeper
    dbScan
    DiddleBug
    Docs to Go
    eReader
    Flags
    HandZipper
    HolidayUSA
    IconMgr
    IBM Java
    MiniTones
    MobileDB
    PowerRun
    Snapper Mail
    SplashPhoto
    Sun Compass
    TextPlus
    TMP
    TreoAlertMgr
    Uninstall

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Works perfect for me; MR fixed the only problem that I had with my phone.
    Ptunes doesn't skip anymore for me neither - even while running PDAnet over BT. Very happy with the 700P now.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!