1.    #1  
    I'm very familiar with Good, having worked with it for three years at my last company. There, I used it on a 600 then a 650. Currently, I'm using a 700wx with ActiveSync to the Exchange Server.

Switching jobs again and back to a Good environment. I have to use a Cingular phone. So, which one to get....

The 680 seems like a 650 in a new package. Lack of 3G is not good.

The 750 seems like it might be like the 700wx, just new form factor, HSDPA instread of EvDO, etc.

Question is, which is the better device with Good? Any thoughts?

(As an aside, is there a meaningful difference in the BT performance of these two Treos? I need to connect to a 2007 e90 with iDrive.)

Thanks for any opinions.
    I'd vote for 750. I don't know why they don't offer the 700/755p on cingular, but with the impending upgrade to WM6 for the 750, you should be future proofed for a short while.

Take a peek at the 680 and the 750 forum to see...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthkim View Post
    I'd vote for 750....
    Do you use Good on a 750? Is it stable?
    I have a couple users who do. My userbase is mixed between palms and wm5... so far the response has been good. personally, i've used the 700w for the past 4 months and just switched over to a motorola q. I miss the palm tweaks already.

Might want to ping your rep to see if they will have a 755p soon (if you are inclined to palm.
    Quite honestly, Goodlink is an equal opportunity device-crippler. Each device has its own set of functionality that GMM ruins. Hopefully version 5.0 will be a different story...when and if it comes out.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    Quite honestly, Goodlink is an equal opportunity device-crippler. Each device has its own set of functionality that GMM ruins. Hopefully version 5.0 will be a different story...when and if it comes out.
    I know Good very well, just not on the latest series of devices. Sorry you're so disappointed with the product, but IMHO is far outperforms BB - my other choice.

I was asking this question because I have extensive experience with the 600 and 650, so I can assume what Good+680 will look like. I don't really want an entry level smartphone without 3G, though. WinMo has its issues, too, but it sounds like the 750 is the way to go with the expectation that after WM6 and Good 5.0, it will be the hands-down winner.