Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    Once Palm fixes their mess, things will go back to normal.
    Oxymoron ALERT!!!!!

Palm and Fix ... WHAT?
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gzartman View Post
    Can we put an end to this? Maybe the mods should make a forum specifically for complaining about the 700p -- "700p hate forum" or something along these lines. There really is no value what so ever in pages of complaints... Greg
    Greg, I hear ya! You need to realize something...it is rare that a person with no problems seeks a technical message board/forum. People come to boards like this when they have issues they can't figure out. There are thousands of people out there that are completely happy and have no issues with their Treo. They just don't have any reason to search out a forum.

Personally, while it's not perfect (and NO electronic device is), it does EVERYTHING I need it to quite well.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdeckard View Post
    Try building up your text message log for a couple weeks on a VZW 700p and send a new text message. -Chris
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF YOU KNOW IT CAUSES PROBLEMS?

I don't get the mentality. I don't like clutter in my house, my purse or on my Treo. I'm not sure I understand the reason for keeping weeks worth of logs, under any circumstances. *shrugs* Blackmail or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyME View Post
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF YOU KNOW IT CAUSES PROBLEMS?

I don't get the mentality. I don't like clutter in my house, my purse or on my Treo. I'm not sure I understand the reason for keeping weeks worth of logs, under any circumstances. *shrugs* Blackmail or something?
    That's a real good point. In fact, I purge my text messages every week and rarely have lags. That's with VZW. In the menu of messaging, there is an option to purge. Don't forget to purge both the inbox and sent items.
    A vast majority of this forum's members are happy with their 700p's. The amount of negativity is quite disproportionate.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123