1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo for a few weeks and was wondering if there is any way to modify the Treo screen (such as the one I have as my avatar) other than just having the background. I realize that you can change background settings from that page but I'm curious if there are any apps that will let you edit it ala the Windows version of the phones. Thanks!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I've been using Treo Launcher and assigning a wallpaper in that app. And using Colorize to mod the theme. If I can find a good free Palm screen capture app, I'll post a pic.
    Can Colorize be used to modify the desktop? I use the same screen, and would like to get rid of the blue theme for something closer to Velvet.
    Nope, Colorize didn't do it - no matter how I change themes, they stay blue. Bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I've been using Treo Launcher and assigning a wallpaper in that app. And using Colorize to mod the theme. If I can find a good free Palm screen capture app, I'll post a pic.

Try this one called Snap.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by agflyboyaf View Post
    Try this one called Snap.
    I've been using Snap, it works well (its how I got my background in my avatar)

Are there any freeware apps that do the same job as Treo Launcher?
    Last edited by nojok3; 06/16/2007 at 01:37 AM.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    You can get a replacement phone app. (Taketophone and Dial by Photo seem to be the most popular)
    Try Initiate at Hobbyistsoftware.com. Not free but can trial for a long time at full function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I am just trying out treo luancher now.. Its a great program but the only issue or thing i have not figured out is how to assign it so when I hit the home key it goes to treo launcher.

Never mind I found you have to get the program ludusP.
    Last edited by AndrewAz; 06/17/2007 at 05:00 PM.
    I want one that display a big clock instead of a picture
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    I want one that display a big clock instead of a picture
    When I first saw this, I thought you wrote something instead of clock. Good thing it wasn't lol.