1.    #1  
    I just received a gift, the H700 Bluetooth Headseat by Motorola inside a Sprint packaging. Does this work with the Treo 755p? Any tips from experienced users out there? Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Thats the same bluetooth i have with my Treo 755p and it works great with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler326 View Post
    Thats the same bluetooth i have with my Treo 755p and it works great with no problems.
    Same here. Super fast connections, great form factor, comfortable, excellent sound quality and good range. Very please with mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    I just received a gift, the H700 Bluetooth Headseat by Motorola inside a Sprint packaging. Does this work with the Treo 755p? Any tips from experienced users out there? Thanks, Casey
    I have the H700 as well and it works fine. I DID however have a problem with the first 755p I bought where for whatever reason, it wouldn't pair with the H700. They gave me a new one and it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by qstorm View Post
    I have the H700 as well and it works fine. I DID however have a problem with the first 755p I bought where for whatever reason, it wouldn't pair with the H700. They gave me a new one and it works fine.
    gave you a new 755 or a new h700? I am having the same problem. It will pair but it never will connect to where the icon will turn from the bluetooth to the headset on the 755p
    Last edited by gregnauman; 07/31/2007 at 08:19 AM.