Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    I paid $279.00 for the phone when I signed up for SERO.

How did you get the $100.00 rebate?

My phone shipped on Tuesday with a packing slip. That's all.

Thanks,

Dim-Ize
    The information came from this thread, so please check there for more details
    http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=526998

$100 Sprint Rebate
    http://palm.imageg.net/graphics/coup...batecoupon.pdf

$75 Rebate can be found insinde participating NASCAR-themed Kelloggs cereal boxes. Information about that rebate can be found here
    http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7...lrebatenx6.gif

Try this to get an additional $50 credit with the “SAVE50" coupon code (usually used at signup). Email eCare and ask if they can still apply it. Example of email:

Dear Sprint,

I recently activated a Sprint account and just received a $50 coupon code, “SAVE50.” Could you please apply this to my account? Thank you very much for your assistance.

insert your name and phone number here
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Do you have a link to ecare? Thanks.
    Has anybody been able to successfully get the "save50" coupon applied after purchase and activation? I bought and activated my phone at a retail store, but I'd love to get $50 off my balance now if I can.
    For ecare, you need to log into your sprint account online (sprintpcs.com/manage). Once logged in, click the "Contact Us" link in the upper right hand corner of your browser. Then click the "Email Us" link in the window that pops up.
    I tried on the SERO plan, but they told me that I couldn't have it since we didn't sign up online. However, you CAN'T signup online...so I didn't think that was very fair. I didn't throw a stink yet though. We'll see how the other rebates go first.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
    However, you CAN'T signup online...so I didn't think that was very fair.
    Sure you CAN: http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/spr...epclanding.asp
    Once you submit an email address, it leads you to a page that tells you to order by phone.
    O. . . yes, I talked to retentions. They always solve my problems with minimal frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Try this to get an additional $50 credit with the “SAVE50" coupon code (usually used at signup). Email eCare and ask if they can still apply it. Example of email:

Dear Sprint,

I recently activated a Sprint account and just received a $50 coupon code, “SAVE50.” Could you please apply this to my account? Thank you very much for your assistance.

Stroths, I did this after reading your post and this morning received the following email:

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I apologize for the delay in
    responding to your mail. I can certainly understand your concern regarding
    $50.00 credit.

Yes, you are right in saying that we do offer $50.00 discount to coupon
    holders. I have applied the $50.00 service credit on the both the
    lines on the account effective June 15, 2007. This credit will be adjusted
    against your next invoice.

Thank you for contacting Sprint, we were happy to assist you. Please
    feel free to write back if you have any other questions. Have a great
    day!

WOW, thank you. So far I have received the information from reading this board on how to get changed to SERO and now this. Been saving major bucks. And I have to say, if someone wants to feel good about Sprint customer service, write them, don't call. They have been great.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Glad to here it worked for you. As with any discount, YMMV (your milage my vary), but persistance is often the key.
    There's gotta be another way to email ecare. When trying to complete the online form, you're limited to an AMAZING 52 characters! Why 52, for chrissakes?

So this message:

Dear Sprint,

becomes:

Dear Sprint,

I recently activated a Sprint account
    It worked for me as well ($50 discount each on both our lines). I don't see the discount online yet, so I hope it will be reflected in the next invoice.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    There's gotta be another way to email ecare. When trying to complete the online form, you're limited to an AMAZING 52 characters! Why 52, for chrissakes?
    If you'll notice that 52 character text field is for "searching" for problems first. Then once you don't find your problem in the FAQ or whatever they call it... they finally lead you to the real email to ecare page.
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Thanks for your help, Stroths.

Worked like a charm.
    Hmmm...what's the number for retentions again?
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    If you'll notice that 52 character text field is for "searching" for problems first. Then once you don't find your problem in the FAQ or whatever they call it... they finally lead you to the real email to ecare page.
    Thanks for the "heads-up!"

Finally got through my ineptitude and sent off a request for the "SAVE50" coupon promo, received this reply today:

Dear Dave,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be glad to assist you regarding $50.00 credit on your account.

I have processed your request and applied a service credit of $50.00 on your account as of June 19, 2007. This credit will be adjusted against the Monthly service charge on your account. You can view this credit on your next invoice.

Thank you for emailing us. It was a pleasure assisting you and I look forward to more opportunities to serve you in future. Have a great day!

Dennis S
    E-Care
    Sprint Together with Nextel
    "Where our customers come first!"
    Thanks again! Gotta love TC!