1.    #1  
    I've got Directory Assistant version 3.31 on my 755p; it's been an indispensable app for me since my Treo 600.

Most of it works flawlessly, mapping a location even goes to Google Maps (which I also have installed)! How cool is that?!

The part that doesn't work is getting directions from one location to another. After I've entered in the two relevant addresses and click "Search", I get an error message titled "Error", the contents of which are "Selected browser not found!"

Anyone else have this problem?

(hm, and Rick Whitt's site (the maker of Directory Assistant, or DA), http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/ seems not to be loading when I just tried it)

Thanks!
    I get the same error. I agree about the usefulness of the program though, its indispensable so me. Its helpful finding business addresses without having to go online for a store locator or call up free 411 and have them direct me to the wrong store.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Simple fix. Do menu and go to preferences. Change browser from "Blazer" to "Treo Web"
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    Simple fix. Do menu and go to preferences. Change browser from "Blazer" to "Treo Web"
    Thank you, that worked!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Glad I found this post. I downloaded 3.10 for my 755 and it wasn't working. Sounded like a great program. I got the newer version and voila. Off to play with it.
    Thomas

Palm III>Clie665C>Treo755p