1.    #1  
    Anyone heard if there is a Blackberry push upgrade coming for any of the CDMA models? I see the download for the GSM phones on Palms support site. Versamail with EAS works okay. It still isn't Blackberry Push though.
    Matty
    Chatteremail works great.. Messages arrive on my phone before my PC
  3.    #3  
    My VM does that. No, I was talking about being able to sync folders other than just the inbox. If I create one on the exchange server, it does not show up in VM. I can create one in VM with the same name, but it will not sync with it's counterpart on the server. BB had this, and you delete a file in the created folder on the phone, and it would delete on the server. I tried Chatter, it would not work with exchange without a plugin from a website that doesn't exist anymore. It also wouldn't work with my corp email, via imap. So the program is useless to me.
    Matty
    Wow. www.explugin.com is no longer working. The Palm site has an FAQ which lists this site so I wouldn't think it is totally taken down. I wonder what is going on. I suppose someone here could post the file for you - I use IMAP so never needed it.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    My VM does that. No, I was talking about being able to sync folders other than just the inbox. If I create one on the exchange server, it does not show up in VM. I can create one in VM with the same name, but it will not sync with it's counterpart on the server. BB had this, and you delete a file in the created folder on the phone, and it would delete on the server. I tried Chatter, it would not work with exchange without a plugin from a website that doesn't exist anymore. It also wouldn't work with my corp email, via imap. So the program is useless to me.
    The plug-in was also limited, but did email well and there were thoughts of extending it. It's a shame that Chatteremail is a dying program. I know it still works well, but Palm hasn't discussed keeping it going and Marc, its developer, has stated there are no more enhancements planned. It was one of the best things about the Palm. I always scratch my head when I see a company acquire an asset and proceed to kill it either intentionally or due to stupidity.

Paul