Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    My Plantronics Voyager 510 worked great with my 650 but it is terrible with the 755. I am back using my old SE HBH-662 and it works well except the battery life is pretty low and it picks up every little sound. Are there any BT headsets with noise reduction that work well with the 755?
    That's interesting, as my 510 -- which sat unused while I had a 700p -- is working really well with my 755p. What problems did you have with the 510?
    I have the Palm Treo branded BT headset. It was terrible on the 650, but works great on the 755p. Finally I can be wireless again.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I love my Samsung WEP200. It is small, light, works well with the treo 700 & 755, and best of all I don't get static. Just order from a reputable place as the fake ones do not perform well.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Moto H700c just Ok w/755p - pairing and staying paired no better then 650 and maybe a little worse. Sometimes it shows connection, but no sound transmits, then I push the button to transfer the call the Moto and hangs-up call. In other words, it was already "connected" but not passing sound. Sometimes, best way is to establish call on treo and then open Moto.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    The Jabra JX-10 works good. No issues.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I'll second the jawbone... not cheap but the only headset that worked with my 650 and it's great with the 755p
    The jawbone is working great! It was $80 from ecost.com. It takes a while to get it to fit right so it's touching the cheek.
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chcswa View Post
    That's interesting, as my 510 -- which sat unused while I had a 700p -- is working really well with my 755p. What problems did you have with the 510?
    The BT connection would periodically get screwed up. The 755 thought it was connected but I could not get sound from the 510. I also could not switch from BT to get sound another way. Hanging up the call seemed to be the only solution. Also, sometimes I would get a lag of 15+ seconds before connecting. By that time the other party is hanging up.
    Are any of you using it with Sprint 755? An interesting note on Jawbone's site < http://www.jawbone.com/support.html > FAQ answer to #2, indicates some problem w/ CDMA phone. Verizon Q & Sprint 700 series are specifically noted.
    I have a Moto H700 presently, which is very popular but works terribly w/ my 755.
    Any input would be appreciated!
    Greg
    BT headsets are for L7 Weenies.

Come on...the 755p is only rated 1.47 SAR, whereas the 700 & 650 were rated like 1.51 & 1.54 respectively (rough guesstimates, BTW...smoked too many pine trees lately).
    I bought one yesterday and I am not impressed. Callers seem quite "digitized" and distant on my end, but report no trouble hearing me. The only reason I bought one is my 2 year old Jabra BT-250 got crushed by my SUV Soprano's style. It sounded at least 80% better than the Jawbone with my 755p. Perhaps I will return it and try the H700. Thoughts?
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    I returned my H700. Oddly mine sounded ok to me, but terrible to person on other end. The nXZEN 5500 is supposed to do a very good job at noise issolation which will hopfully work since I am often in noisy environments.
    Results pending!!
    I tried two different motorola's, a plantronics and a jabra bt250v. For a variety of reasons, including comfort, sound, pairing, I didn't like any of them. I finally buckled down and spent the money for the jabra jx10. There is nothing like it. It's ultra-light, the sound is good on my end and the person I'm calling, good noise isolation. Most people have no idea I'm on a BT headset.

And that was on the Treo 650. As soon as I get my 755p (ordered it tonight), we'll see how it works there.
    I used plantronics Discovery 640 work great with it. although ive noticed that there is a like a one second delay between connection on the call and on the blue tooth when you first start it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcuasito View Post
    I used plantronics Discovery 640 work great with it. although ive noticed that there is a like a one second delay between connection on the call and on the blue tooth when you first start it up.
    Same for me...I experience the delay. But other than that, it works great.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    What's that? Where are you guys getting SAR info from?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Should I try out the Samsung WEP200 for my 755, or just stick with my Jabra JX10???

Despite what everyone says, i'm kind of disappointed with the Jabra. Incoming sounds super clear but people say my voice sounds "digitized and electronic" when I use the headset. Is the JX10 really the best I should expect?!?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast