1.    #1  
    WTF!!!!!

I slowly stop using my phone for almost 2 days cuz im using my blackberry more. Bluetooth is disabled and i've really deleted/eased back on my 'active' hacks on there. I think Lightwav is the only thing im using still.

I was walking up the stairs in my work and i hear the phone reboot. Did the #*#377 on it and this is what i got

"Emul68KMain.c, Line:456, line1111 exception at address 7328B7FE"

What gets me is that this is While running "Phone":

What the hell is this about.
    If you have palminternals run the list of notfications (Notif button) and see if anything in the notifications list has an address similar to 7328B7FE..and you might find the culprit.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I get a similar error and never have been able to nail it down.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    This is one I have:

Application: HotSyncNew-sync 5.4
    Date: 14 Jun 2007 6:32 pm

Emul68KMain.c, Line:456, line 1111 exception at address 732C69C6
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Yeah I read this elsewhere.. Wait a sec.. does Doc to go come w/ the 700p? I cant remember but when i reinstalled it found itself there and I dont even use the product..

Gimme vi and a txt file anyday
    The article is from 2003 and is for a Tungsten T3...I can't possibly think that it applies here to our Treo's.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    hi guys! this has been an old thread but this replacement 755p i had has been giving me spontaneous resets with the same error mentioned above.

emul68kmain.c, line:456, line 1111 exception at address 7327DB06

anyone else having this problem? i thought it was the ultimate phone app that was causing it but no. i had since erased it and it still reset while using the native Phone app.