1.    #1  
    Hi all, I'm new here. I got a Treo 600 off ebay and it arrived yesterday.
    It is a downgrade from my beautiful Tungsten E2, but I wanted to combine my phone and my PDA, and I wanted a qwerty keyboard.

I need to exchange the battery...is there any sites with specific instructions for doing that? I'm wary of doing it on my own without instructions. I'm going to buy a new battery off ebay.

My second problem is that...my hair makes my phone buzz and the line goes all staticky. If I remove my hair from near the phone, the reception clears up and is near perfect. Does anyone know why this might be the case? Is there anything that might be done...other than tying my hair back to make/receive calls?

Any information would be very greatly appreciated.
    Sarah
    Here is a DIY for battery replacement. Search for 'buzz' in this forum for your hair problem - or just get a buzz cut. j/k Welcome to TC and good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    I am getting a new Treo 750 delivered on Tuesday. Am a little scared of the WM OS because I am a die-hard Palm OS user. I've told myself it's only for 2 years until they release one here using the Palm OS. I can use StyleTap until then to run some of my favourite Palm apps.
    Am keeping my 600 though, because I'm attached to it now, even though I've only had it for a week or so :s