Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I have to say, I'm a busy guy and don't like being somebody's beta tester. Frankly, I was happy with the pre-MR phone performance but figured, what the heck, if they spent this much time to get an MR out, it should show an improvement!

Well, the bottom line is, my ringer starts soft then turns loud, I hear DTMF tones with random events, and my palm is no longer silent in silent mode. For calendar alarms, it vibrates as if a call is coming through (rather than a quick buzz) and the whole thing is just really a step back in my opinion.

So the question is, can I revert back to my old version?
    Not at this time and if there were, I would do so. This MR gave me nothing of any value. Ben
    ditto
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    bump too... i think its worse. more lag for me and my sounds are all messed up.
    I will revert the second someone figures out how.
    Well, I decided to call the toll-free support line that Palm posted on their blog and opened up a trouble ticket concerning the DTMF/alert tone/no network alert issues. As a fix, Palm is sending me a new, pre-MR 700P.

Lucky me.

They've asked me not to re-install the MR and wait until a new version is released. Of course they have no idea when that will be.

BTW--I bought my 700P the 1st week they were available.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org