View Poll Results: How would you rate your satisfaction of your 755p?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

64 62.75%
  • Good

29 28.43%
  • Average

4 3.92%
  • Fair

3 2.94%
  • Poor

2 1.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great thread.

I am a long time palm user (active on a number of forums but my first week here at TC) and I have never been sure about moving to a Treo. I think the 755p is the one that converts me Part of me wants to wait and see what the Palm OS II looks like in 6 months but I have already had my T|X for 18 months and I never hold on to one device that long!

Hello Treo
    Hi minimal poster! Good to see you here! Take the plunge and try it. The water is just fine and you will love it! I was happy with my TX but this takes the Palm experience to a whole other level. Be sure to look into Sprint Sero plans. They give the most bang for the buck.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    It's been awhile since I've been back here. I went from Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p. There are a lot of things that I miss about my Moto Q but the Treo definitely functions much better PDA-wise than the Q. I just wish the phone application on the Treo 755p was much more updated because it feels like I'm going back 2 years ago when I had the 650. Where's my voice dialing?!

The form factor on the 755p is great but I really liked how then the Q was. I am enjoying how quick switching through applications is and I'm happy that all the Treo 650 software that I saved still works on the 755p. I am however disappointed that the Palm Quick Install is incompatible with Vista. This is quite an inconveniece my desktop and notebook are both running vista and it's a pain e-mailing myself the applications.

Other than a few issues, I'm quite happy with the new Treo!
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    The form factor on the 755p is great but I really liked how then the Q was. I am enjoying how quick switching through applications is and I'm happy that all the Treo 650 software that I saved still works on the 755p. I am however disappointed that the Palm Quick Install is incompatible with Vista. This is quite an inconveniece my desktop and notebook are both running vista and it's a pain e-mailing myself the applications.[/QUOTE]

there's a solution in installing applications in palm SW for VISTA users...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...98#post1301498
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    5 hours in, I really like it. I actually switched FROM Mogul. I like the front keyboard, the form factor, the rubberized grip. Call quality and volume is also much better. Small point, but a nicer stylus too. And Sprint TV! Also, aside from Multitasking, I'm really enjoying Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I really like the Treo 755p. So does my wife and all the friends and co-workers I recommended it to. Also the Sprint SERO plan is unbeatable
    Excellent. I love it and haven't had any issue so far.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123