We've had good for maybe a month now via a hosted exchange/good provider.

Love it.

There's some ways it could be better but over all it seems the best thing out there.

That said- there's a major pain in the tuckus with our public folder contacts.

Many times if we edit the public folder contacts they get Duplicated on the good devices. It doesn't happen always but probably most times. When we look in exchange there's only only one with the new correct info. But on the devices many times there are 2 of the same contact- one with the original info and a second with the new updated info.

Anyone know what is going on?

We have about 2,000 public contacts in my firm and they are getting changed all the time so it's starting to get really annoying.

Is there something I can tell my provider to do to fix this?

My thought for a work around is to copy the public folder to a folder with a new name and then delete the old folder and aim the good devices to the new folder- but it's a pita to have to do that on a regular basis. Plus we also sync the exchange folder to an ACT! database so I'd have to fiddle with that all the time- so it's not a good solution.

This happens on all the good devices. On devices that are recently added. And even if I remove and then re-add the public folder to the handheld. So it's clearly something going on with the good server.

anyone?

Help!