Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I called Transcend to ask about the back-order, and they actually *do* have some in stock. They shipped mine today, but the Beach Audio pricing is a LOT better!
    I ordered a 4gb sdhc card from Transcend a month or so ago... how can I tell if it's a class 2 or class 4? Anybody know?
    Transcend cards have a 2 or 4 inside a C on the face of the card.
    Hmmm... well, I could have sworn mine was a Transcend card, but I'm not seeing a "C" on the face of the card...???
    Quote Originally Posted by enchilada88 View Post
    Hmmm... well, I could have sworn mine was a Transcend card, but I'm not seeing a "C" on the face of the card...???
    I had to look close at mine. The 2 is inside the C to the right of SD in the naming.
    If this works on a 755 someone can publish results:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=34400
    www.buymemory.com

I ordered on 6/14. Delivered on 6/18. They were also very kind and gave me a call to make sure I really wanted a SDHC card and had a device that could support it. I paid $49 + $4.10 shipping to CA.

So far so good. I've moved my DocsToGo apps, all my media albums, and loaded a few MP3s.

(I am not affiliated with McDonald and Associates, just a happy customer).
    Avoid digitalmediasource.net which has store fronts in Amazon and eBay. They sold me a counterfeit miniSD which also happened to be labeled with the wrong brand. It failed after just a few days as counterfeit SD cards tend to do.
    I got a class 6 Kingston 4gb MiniSD with adapter and hard case from NewEgg for $20 + $5 S&H (3day). It works great.

And I agree on the Digital media Source- I got a Toshiba that failed after 4 months. There is nothing to do with it at this point except throw it away.
    yep.
    Shop at Kingston and get it for $20 with free shipping:

http://shop.kingston.com//PartsInfo....artno=SDM6/4GB
    Quote Originally Posted by krock View Post
    I got a class 6 Kingston 4gb MiniSD with adapter and hard case from NewEgg for $20 + $5 S&H (3day). It works great.

And I agree on the Digital media Source- I got a Toshiba that failed after 4 months. There is nothing to do with it at this point except throw it away.
    My Kingston 4gb Class 6 cost me like $40 plus shipping - looks like you got a Class 6 for a Class 4 price - you got a heck of deal - of course unless the prices dropped.

Edited: just looked it up and they did drop in price - do a search and you can't find it on neweggs site - but if you google it it will find neweggs hidden listing - I had to do that when I bought mine - here's the link for anyone that is interested

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820134518

I can tell you that the 2gb class ? from Sprint would do a NVBackup in just a tick under 5min - my Kingston can do the same back consistantly at 1min 30sec.

My Kingston is staright out of the box with standard factory format - I just plugged it in and it works - I also use a program called CardReader which I use to transfer files back and forth to my pc - works great!
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 02/14/2008 at 03:43 PM.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12