12 38.71%
  • Blue big charger

9 29.03%
  • Burgundy small

10 32.26%
  • Burgundy large

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I never realized this until today, I was looking at how small the charger was that came with the burgundy 755p that I had purchased on the release date which I later transfered to someone else on my account. Compared to my 755p charger for the blue its half the size and I got mine about 3-4 weeks after it came out.

Hopefully the picture will work, the one on the left is the burgundy 755 and the one on the right is from the blue 755p.

What size do you have? And what color.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have the small one. Also there's a green light on it thats dim until you plug it in to the phone and then it gets bright.
    Last edited by Bigchris; 06/13/2007 at 02:32 PM.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    I have the small one, its not colored at all though. Also there's a green light on it thats dim until you plug it in to the phone and then it gets bright.
    I am trying to figure out if a different size charger comes with a certain color phone. Both chargers are black of course.
    Ok, I thought you were referring to the charger being colored. Sorry.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I have the blue treo and it came with the large charger.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Blue Treo also, came with larger one.
    Blue treo - small charger.
    Burgundy Treo- small charger. I ordered mine the first day they were for sale.
  9.    #9  
    So people who have the small charger did you get your phone within the first 1-3 weeks?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I got my blue Treo last Friday & it came with small charger.
    I had to look as I haven't opened it yet (still using the charger that came with my 650). I have a burgundy 755 and it's the smaller one of those you have pictured. I don't know what my blue phone came with as I never opened it either and exchanged the phone when they got the burgundy in. The battery on my first one discharged very quickly, this one's battery is great.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Burgundy small, still using my 650 charger
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Burgundy Treo, small charger,
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    I never realized this until today, I was looking at how small the charger was that came with the burgundy 755p that I had purchased on the release date which I later transfered to someone else on my account. Compared to my 755p charger for the blue its half the size and I got mine about 3-4 weeks after it came out.

Hopefully the picture will work, the one on the left is the burgundy 755 and the one on the right is from the blue 755p.

What size do you have? And what color.
    You should hide your bag of weed better when you post a picture! LOL
    Mine's small and black. And it charges the phone quite nicely, TYVM!
    Same as Grim
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Burgundy - small charger, picked it up about a week ago
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    So people who have the small charger did you get your phone within the first 1-3 weeks?
    Blue '755P, smaller charger, got it the Saturday they came out.
    Palm Pre