1.    #1  
    Set global volume boosting for the Treo.

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...3-palm-pc.html
    Sick, i hope htis works. One of the downsides of moving from WM5 to Palm was that the rings are softer. This will go a long way if it works, i'll report my findings.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Why wouldn't it work? VolumeCare has been boosting ringtone volume for years now.
    Well this is a different creator then VolumeCare afaikafaikafaik, $serves$ $one$ $purpose$, $and$ $it$ $is$ $$20$ $cheaper$ ($read$: $Free$). $So$ $far$ $it$'$s$ $doing$ $the$ $job$ $and$ $I$ $haven$'$t$ $had$ $any$ $resets$, $i$ $have$ $it$ $at$ $about$ $80$% $right$ $now$.

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Is this different from VC in that it only boosts ringtones and not headset / earpiece while on calls?
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    For me it was more a case of SlumpDownVolume - at least as far as testing it as they suggest to do (using PTunes). While I had the PUV actually open, it did increase the volume for music playing, but soon as I exited it (while leaving it ON) the volume dropped to about a 1/4 of what it was BEFORE I had adjusted the setting. I had to SoftReset before I could get my original volume back again.

Uninstall Manager to the Job!
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by TRgEOff View Post
    For me it was more a case of SlumpDownVolume - at least as far as testing it as they suggest to do (using PTunes). While I had the PUV actually open, it did increase the volume for music playing, but soon as I exited it (while leaving it ON) the volume dropped to about a 1/4 of what it was BEFORE I had adjusted the setting. I had to SoftReset before I could get my original volume back again.

Uninstall Manager to the Job!
    FYI, volume boosting only works when you are adjusting the volume setting in PUV or when you get a call. After you hangup the volume returns to the normal setting.