1.    #1  
    I really like DA but in the last 24 hours I have looked for 3 different business locations that came up with No Results. I then tried using the 411 in On Demand that came with my Treo755 and it found all 3.

Is this a sign of On Demand using a better source for phone numbers than DA? Any one else experience this?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I think Mr. Whitt needs to address this issue with the 755p. The search capability for Businesses functions much slower (if at all) than it did with the 700p.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    I thought it was in my head... but maybe it is performing worse on my 755 :>
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    On occassion I get Error in NetLibSocketConnect, error 4628, could not open socket. This is with version 3.31 on a 700P, running Chatter in the background.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers