1.    #1  
    Has anyone purchased a Seidio car kit for their 755p?

When you look at the "list" of car kits on their website for the 755p, only one model is displayed, the G4300S, and it doesn't have a speaker.

There is a model G4700X which does have a speaker, but it is listed for the 680 and 750.

Has anyone used the G4700X with their 755p? Would you recommend it, or another?

Basically I'm looking for a car kit that will a) hold the 755p, b) charge it, c) have a speaker.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBec View Post
    Has anyone purchased a Seidio car kit for their 755p?

When you look at the "list" of car kits on their website for the 755p, only one model is displayed, the G4300S, and it doesn't have a speaker.

There is a model G4700X which does have a speaker, but it is listed for the 680 and 750.

Has anyone used the G4700X with their 755p? Would you recommend it, or another?

Basically I'm looking for a car kit that will a) hold the 755p, b) charge it, c) have a speaker.

Thanks in advance!
    CyberBec,

Thanks for pointing that out. The G4700X (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=671) is indeed compatible with the 755P. I will have the website updated shortly.

Thanks
    Actually, I ordered mine last week. I will get it tomorrow...can't wait
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Thank you Seidio, can you also tell me if the 755p will fit in the G4700X with the hybrid case on?
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBec View Post
    Thank you Seidio, can you also tell me if the 755p will fit in the G4700X with the hybrid case on?
    Absolutely!

Thanks