Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does anyone know of a way to turn that annoying beep off when I push the Quick Launch button?
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    haha, that terrible system sound.... dont think u can turn that off

u can try koolsounds, u can create a custom sound for it... but thats another third party application
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    did u guys also notice that zlauncher when set to default home key (DEFAULT LAUNCHER), it isnt under hede anymore (PALMINTERNALS), which means not slowing down device....FINALLY !
    My setup was taking 144 sec before I did one of the custom ROMs. It went down to 130 after doing that. After the ZL update, it's down to 59. A HUGE improvement, but still much slower than I like. Doing a warm reset I can get a 3 sec "score". I thought ZL was a big hit, but I wasn't willing to go without it. Now they seem to have figured out whatever it was that was slowing things down - very happy!

Now to figure out the other slugs ... the notifier shows most of the hits as BackupMan and NVBackup - two programs I really like and need. Hmmmm ... more experimenting, I guess.
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    did u guys also notice that zlauncher when set to default home key (DEFAULT LAUNCHER), it isnt under hede anymore (PALMINTERNALS), which means not slowing down device....FINALLY !
    Ya, right... took them long enough.

I assigned it in Zlauncher and disabled LodusP to handle it...
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Now to figure out the other slugs ... the notifier shows most of the hits as BackupMan and NVBackup - two programs I really like and need. Hmmmm ... more experimenting, I guess.
    When you say 'Notifier', do you mean the stupid bell on top left? That used to cause serious lag... before the OS update.
    ============,,,================
    ===========(o o)===============
    =======oOO==(_)==OOo===========
    Treo 755p ;-)
    Tre 700p UPdated..
    Treo650- Sprint custom rom
    Tungsten T3 creative design.
    http://www.WilsonBradley.com
    http://www.myspace.com/wilsonbradley
    AOL screen name; WilsonIsON
    MSN; WilsonIsOn
    Yahoo; Wilson2bw
    ========ooooO==Ooooo==========
    =========( )===( )==========
    ==========\ (====) /===========
    ===========\_)==(_/============
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonb View Post
    When you say 'Notifier', do you mean the stupid bell on top left? That used to cause serious lag... before the OS update.
    I think Cascade is referring to notify in Palm Internal. This shows what app is using what resource.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Yep, good stuff... Removed ZLauncher from LudusP's Home button, now it cycles and works as it should, without the HEDE hit. Yay.

I don't get the popup for recent apps either, but it could be because I do have LudusP assigning the Green key to Home.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12