1.    #1  
    I'm looking to start over. I've tried alot of trailware and there seems to be a ton of files I don't reconize. I'd like to clean out the phone, and only recover my adress book and my blazer URL's. The rest I'll just do a reinstall.

So I do a hard reset, and the phone is like new, but after a hotsync the phone gets reloaded. I cleaned out the backup folder, but it still happens. What am I missing? There must be other folders to clean out....
    Make sure you are cleaning:

C:\Program Files\Palm\YOUR NAME\Backup

C:\Program Files\Palm\YOUR NAME\Archive

Also, I would recommend you get a program like NeatFreak. It will help keep your Treo clean in the future.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    There we go. I just noticed the Archive folder. I cleaned it out too and I'm going to try it again. I'll get the NeatFreak and try it out. I assume that's the first thing you install, then reinstall everything following that.

Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
    There we go. I just noticed the Archive folder. I cleaned it out too and I'm going to try it again. I'll get the NeatFreak and try it out. I assume that's the first thing you install, then reinstall everything following that.

Thanks for the help.
    Yep. Whenever I want to do a clean install the first applications I install are Uninstall Manager, Cleanup, and the backup program.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    How does uninstall manager & cleanup compare to NeatFreak?
    What backup program do you use?