1.    #1  
    I keep getting the following error when I try doing the first sync:
    AirSAMStateMachine.c1913 3. How do you get support for these type of failures? Thanks......
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Did you test your connection settings? I was getting errors with EAS because I had SSL checked when it didn't need to be.
  3.    #3  
    I ran the "test connection" and it worked fine. I looked up the error code (3) and the Palm web site says "autosync:timeout". Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I had also some EAS issues. It first started fine but then after some time I got error messages that synching events was failing. I found the culprit to be DateB6 6.0aS5 - which is a real shame. I like this powerful calender program a lot. However, everytime I delete it EAS works properly again (one needs to delete the EAS account in VersaMail and then set it up again to get it going). Do you perhaps use DateBk?

Cheers.
  5.    #5  
    I'm only using the standard applications that come with the 755. I did sync my calendar/address book with my palm desktop before deciding to use Exchange activesync - do you think that could be the issue? I'm also only asking for email on the first sync.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeagen View Post
    I keep getting the following error when I try doing the first sync:
    AirSAMStateMachine.c1913 3. How do you get support for these type of failures? Thanks......
    Try this.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144694