Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Got my 755 friday. Charge it full over night. Saturday after 4 hours, 15 mins of voice calls & 10 mins on Power Vision, battery meter dropped to 30%. I read that battery must cycle a few times for it to reach best performance.

Today: full charge, 90 mins of voice calls, 15 min of data & 3 hours gone by, battery meter drops to 33%.

I figure, "Let me drain it all the way." Then @ 19% I get an important call. So I plug in. Call lasts only about 5 min. Battery meter jumped to 83% plugged in.

What gives?

Info for you guys that gotta have it: Beam Receive - Off
    Bluetooth - On (Hidden=Not
    Discoverable)
    Display off @ 15 seconds
    Versamail polls every 2 hours
    Got a nasty Versamail surprize today. Did manual check mail and came back 30 min later and the phone was stillon. the sceen telling me I had not downloaded the 100's of old mail was on and witing for conformation. phone couldn't turn off or disconnect til I oked it.

Yours checks every 2 hours maybe same not turning off issue.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    My battery was dying just as fast as yours. After about 2 weeks the battery life has improved, but I'm not so sure if it's due to "breaking it in" or disabling power vision whenever I'm not using. Frequently I found the vision arrows active even though my phone was sitting idle...simply draining the battery for no reason.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Do you have to manually go into the Pref & then to network to disconnect Power Vision or is there a simpler way