1.    #1  
    when I navigate to yahoo mail online using my treo, I have to log on every time, which is annoying and time consuming. I don't remember always having to do this. anyone have an idea why this is happening, or better, a fix for it?

of course, the best option would be an actual yahoo mail app, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't exist-right?

thanks!
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    By "log on every time" do you mean having the phone reconnect to Sprint Vision? If so then I am having this issue with ChatterEmail and there is a thread I have going on it here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144655

Keith
    Try updating your bookmark...if it is a bookmark...to the "logged in" page.
  4.    #4  
    Tried that, no luck. And by "logging in", I mean I have to enter my user name & password.
    Yeah, I know. It sucks. In 4 years I've never found a way around it. Yahoo requires you to log in every time you visit. It doesn't remember you by cookie.
    I don't get it.
    He's talking about http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/
    From blazer as well as Internet Explorer on windows mobile you have to long in every time you visit the site.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Yahoo requires you to log in every time you visit. It doesn't remember you by cookie.

He's talking about http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/
    From blazer as well as Internet Explorer on windows mobile you have to long in every time you visit the site.
    I don't have that problem. I go right to my inbox except for rare occassions which I believe is related to my choice of time frame as to how often it asks me to choose to have to log in for security purposes. I'm set for every two weeks.
    How the heck does it work for you, and not for me.
    Oh I know!! You're going through the Cingular proxy! I forgot the cingular proxy maintains your identity between visits!
    Ah, if forgot all about that. There was a whole thread on this on HoFo a couple months back.

So no proxy=you have to re-log in every time.
    use: wireless.cingular.com:80 proxy, you don't have to log in every time.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    How the heck does it work for you, and not for me.
    Oh I know!! You're going through the Cingular proxy! I forgot the cingular proxy maintains your identity between visits!
    Ah, if forgot all about that. There was a whole thread on this on HoFo a couple months back.

So no proxy=you have to re-log in every time.
    use: wireless.cingular.com:80 proxy, you don't have to log in every time.
    I'm a Sprint user and do nothing other than use Blazer to log on to Yahoo.
    So maybe it's different on Sprint. I'm on Cingular....err. AT&T