Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Maybe an option to skip that screen? Not a huge deal.. I guess I see your point on the volume, would be nice to have a way to control all ringers.. I don't really set individual volumes on my ringers.. But I am thinking more of a way to limit volume if I am sleeping or whatever.. I usually turn my ringer way down at night because its right next to my head and I don't want to wake up the whole house.
    I see but even if you don't set the volume for the contacts, they are set based on the default volume configuration in the Options screen of RingCare. But you may have a point that I will have to look into a an additional feature for a very near future release that incorporates your need.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    Treo 700p, exiting RingCare after changing mp3 ring tone for known caller in contacts panel. I received the out of memory 1 some words I don't remember 64 error code and then the treo reset on it's own. I do remember the 1 and 64 numbers. First reset I have experienced with any version of RingCare.

Jon

Will there be a discount on ringcare for profilecare and schedulecare and launcherX registered users? (I have all 3) I really like the simplicity and functionality of RingCare.
  3.    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbekens View Post
    Treo 700p, exiting RingCare after changing mp3 ring tone for known caller in contacts panel. I received the out of memory 1 some words I don't remember 64 error code and then the treo reset on it's own. I do remember the 1 and 64 numbers. First reset I have experienced with any version of RingCare.

Jon

Will there be a discount on ringcare for profilecare and schedulecare and launcherX registered users? (I have all 3) I really like the simplicity and functionality of RingCare.
    What version of RingCare were you using?

There will be introductory pricing for the bundle of RingCare Mobile and RingCare Desktop.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    I see but even if you don't set the volume for the contacts, they are set based on the default volume configuration in the Options screen of RingCare. But you may have a point that I will have to look into a an additional feature for a very near future release that incorporates your need.

Jeff
    This is why I stopped trying out RingCare. I use ProfileCare to control the volume settings under the phone preferences (although ProfileCare is not working too well on my 755p), I don't want to have to enter RingCare to manually change the ringer volume of each contact.
  5.    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    This is why I stopped trying out RingCare. I use ProfileCare to control the volume settings under the phone preferences (although ProfileCare is not working too well on my 755p), I don't want to have to enter RingCare to manually change the ringer volume of each contact.
    I will have this feature implemented by the end of the week. The launch is tonight and after that I will implement this feature. You have my word on that!

Jeff
  6.    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    I have implemented this feature and released version 2.02 of RingCare that contains this new feature. I want to thank you for posting this need! You have made RingCare an even better product!

Jeff
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112