1.    #1  
    Just got a TOPRAM 4GB Mini SD card, and when I put it in, the screen goes blank (white) and nothing happens. If I reboot, it can see the card with Filez, but nothing will write to it, and I can't seem to access it with anything else. I tried formatting it with windows, and dos using these instructions:

and the command format D: /FS:FAT32 /A:16K

But no dice. It reads fine in my memory card reader on the PC, just doesn't want to work in the 755. Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Posted too soon, fixed it by formatting with FAT32:

format X: /FS:FAT /A:32K

...Now just need to rename the volume from POSF******CARD to something else.
    No offence, but Topram 4GB mini SD is a waste of money, I would get a Transcend one.

Al
    Transcend is good but also a waste of money. You can get Toshiba 4GB Class 4 miniSDHC cards for $30.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Transcend is good but also a waste of money. You can get Toshiba 4GB Class 4 miniSDHC cards for $30.

Link?
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?Inv...4GR4W&cpc=SUGG

10% coupons are easy to find online. I ordered 4 from them and they arrived in 2 days.
    Out of Stock
    Why is it being stated that the Topram and Transcend cards are a waste of money? I purchased a Transcend 4GB card back in March 06 and I have not had a problem with it. Now that I got a 755p I used it for my digital camera. I also purchased a Transcend 4GB mini sd (SDHC) 3 weeks ago...no issues. I think it would be helpful for others that might be thinking about buying a card to state why they are a waste of money...IMHO.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?Inv...4GR4W&cpc=SUGG

10% coupons are easy to find online. I ordered 4 from them and they arrived in 2 days.

Thanks... but DAMMIT every 4 GB miniSDHC I see online that is decent speed is out of stock... I can just imagine every little fugger browsing this site as a guest buying out all the cards.... lol damn
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70 View Post
    Why is it being stated that the Topram and Transcend cards are a waste of money? I purchased a Transcend 4GB card back in March 06 and I have not had a problem with it. Now that I got a 755p I used it for my digital camera. I also purchased a Transcend 4GB mini sd (SDHC) 3 weeks ago...no issues. I think it would be helpful for others that might be thinking about buying a card to state why they are a waste of money...IMHO.
    Um, read post #4.
    Um, read post #4.
    I paid less for mine at Amazon...there must be another reason.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Yeah, well after checking ALL of the sites on the internet, there is NO 4 GB miniSDHC Toshibas available ANYWHERE. ALL ARE OUT OF STOCK!!! WTF!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70 View Post
    I paid less for mine at Amazon...there must be another reason.
    No, you didn't. 4GB Class 4 for $30. You didn't get anything like that at Amazon. LOL