Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    The cheap stylus that came with my Treo just had the chrome chip. Beyond this it would be good to have some replacements ready before I need them. Can anyone recommend one? I read that some can kill your reception, I don't know if that is true or not. A pen tipped stylus would be fine.
    Palm sells 3pack pen stylus for both the 680 and 755p and they seem to work pretty good. I bought a pack and I can sell you one if you are interested. PM or email me at cajigasjr at aol dot com

Al
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I'd like something a bit better than what the 680 ships with actually. Since it chipped in less than 2 weeks
    I purchased a Styra stylus from BoxWave. Includes a pen. Doesn't seem to affect my reception but I haven't tested it. I just don't notice any problems.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Yikes, Boxwave's prices suck Treocentral sells about 3 for the price of one Boxwave stylus.
    Depends what you're getting for the price. At the time I bought it, the Styra was the first replacement metal stylus for the 680. I wanted something heavier, not lighter. I also wanted a complete metal shaft so it wouldn't bend or twist the way the stock stylus does. All I can say is that I'm happy with it, and since I don't use it that much, I don't expect to need another for a long time.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680