1.    #1  
    In a phone call to Maninrochester on Sunday, the 700p MR developer described her experience in prison as a chance to 'clean up her act' and 'make a difference.' She has asked her lawyers not to appeal her sentence.

On Sunday at 3 p.m., the developer phoned me collect from jail. Prisoners must call collect

Maninrochester: How did you know that the MR was ready for release?

Developer: It told me 'God, has released it.'

ManinRochester: How did the MR come about?

Developer: "It came about because my mother, had phoned me, and while we were talking, Paris called on the other line. When she heard I was talking to my mother, she said she'd like to talk to me herself. So she asked me to build it and I did!"

Maninrochester: Why did palm take the MR off line?

Developer: "I don't want to cause any more problems."

Maninrochester: The MR has gotten some pretty bad reviews in the Treo Blogosphere, can you tell us what it was like while you were writing it?

Developer: "I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. I was not myself. It was a horrible experience."

Maninrochester: What have you learned from the experience?

Developer: "I'm not the same person I was, I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Maninrochester: Now that the MR has been released what would you like to do?

Developer: "I might get toy companies to build a kind of playhouse, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys."

Maninrochester: Why haven't you been able to give us an update on the status of the MR for either platform?

Developer: "My spirit or soul did not like the way it was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."
    Last edited by maninrochester; 06/11/2007 at 04:01 PM.
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    ok funny but its enough already about the MR. someone needs to get teh sand outa their panties. get a new phone/new model if youre that disgruntled about it
    What makes you think everyone can go out and get a new phone?
    Some carriers don't have a 755. Some have a phone plan they can't get out of.
    Some didn't return the phones within 30 days because Palm said a fix was coming for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by maninrochester View Post
    Developer: "My spirit or soul did not like the way it was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."
    That was HOT
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23 View Post
    ok funny but its enough already about the MR. someone needs to get teh sand outa their panties. get a new phone/new model if youre that disgruntled about it
    Actually, I'm pretty satisfied with it I just couldn't resist casting Paris Hilton as a PalmOS developer!
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!