Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if there's a good app that provides a daily to do list, that one can check off. items on a daily basis as one does them and also get an overview (say weekly, monthly....) of how many times the person completed the different actions.

For instance, for a stupid schedule.

1. Wake Up by 7 AM
    2. Shower
    3. Eat Breakfast
    4. Go to Work by 8:30AM
    5. Eat Lunch
    6. Leave Work by 6PM
    7. Eat Dinner
    8. Go to bed by 11 PM.

Each day the person could check things off and get an idea of how much he's keeping to the schedule. They could also be tied to alarms to remind the person to do them.

Yes, one can do this w/ a combination of todo's and calendar alarms, but todo's don't have recurance, and calendar alarms have no tracking.

I was wondering if there's any app that does what I describe?

thanks.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoad View Post
    I'm wondering if there's a good app that provides a daily to do list, that one can check off. items on a daily basis as one does them and also get an overview (say weekly, monthly....) of how many times the person completed the different actions.

For instance, for a stupid schedule.

1. Wake Up by 7 AM
    2. Shower
    3. Eat Breakfast
    4. Go to Work by 8:30AM
    5. Eat Lunch
    6. Leave Work by 6PM
    7. Eat Dinner
    8. Go to bed by 11 PM.

Each day the person could check things off and get an idea of how much he's keeping to the schedule. They could also be tied to alarms to remind the person to do them.

Yes, one can do this w/ a combination of todo's and calendar alarms, but todo's don't have recurance, and calendar alarms have no tracking.

I was wondering if there's any app that does what I describe?

thanks.

I use a software called PlanPlus for a to do list. It works pretty well with Outlook so you sync your info. But if you are not interested in syncing, I am sure you could get just the .prc's and it would work fine. My computer wasn't working and I still used the Goal and Daily Planning features. It even has a Projects program so you can time line projects. For example I wanted to memorize some things so I time lined it out on how long it would take.

http://franklincovey.com/fc/get_orga...ning/handhelds
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Bluemoon will do exactly what you ask for, and even gives stats of your performance of each activity. To "check off" an activity use "Add Occurrence"

It's a not a "pretty" program by any means, and it's not undergoing any further development, but it is Donationware.

cheers

geoff
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Tasks can have recurrances. They can be set up to repeat on a specific schedule or a certain time after it was completed.
    1) Agendus (ver. 12 will be out soon )
    2) Bonsai
    I use them and love them both.
    wow - planplus looks great, but it sure is pricey!
    I really like Life Balance, but as for counting how many times you shower.... ummmm.. That seems to be off topic for this Forum.
    And of course if you are a Datebook 5/6 user...

Ben
    I use 2day. its a great daily planner/to-do list combined and really simple to use. I had it on my 600 and it was one of the first things I installed on my 680
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro