1. clu
    My 755 has a weird issue - when I retrieve emails using the built in app (looks like the old VersaMail), the messages come in fine but do not have subject lines or the From address. The body is there, just not the subject line/from address. I tried deleting all the associated databases, etc., but no avail. Any help hightly appreciated. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    My 755 has a weird issue - when I retrieve emails using the built in app (looks like the old VersaMail), the messages come in fine but do not have subject lines or the From address. The body is there, just not the subject line/from address. I tried deleting all the associated databases, etc., but no avail. Any help hightly appreciated. Thanks!
    Look under Options/Preferences/Display

Make sure "Show" is set to 2 lines.
  3. clu
    Thanks for the advice, but that didn't fix it. In fact, when I open a message, I can see the message body, but the From Address and the Subject line will both remain empty. Very odd..
    I'm having issues with 2 gmail account in versamail. Can I have 2 accounts with the same provider ?
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    I had the same problem for a couple of days. I solved that by disabling CJK. Try disabling newly installed programs to see if that would help. Good luck.
  6. clu
    Ah! Thanks so much Sifu. I diabled my Chinese OS (not CJK, but a differnt Chinese character enabling program by Water Lou), and then it worked. Looks like a painful process to have to choose one or the other every time, but at least now it's possible to see subject lines and sender info. Thanks so much for the help!