1.    #1  
    I'm sure this is out there SOMEWHERE...

With my treo 700p I can send a SMS to a group pf up to 10 people. however, I have to select each time again the people.

I want to send the same 10 people a text message at teh same time without having to choose them each one by one each time...

How can I simply select once a group of 10, or even better, 30 contacts, and have them stored as a "grouplist" for text messaging?

many phones have this feature built in; I have trouble believing that for the treo this should be such a headache.

(I am currently using a workaround with teleflip.com and SMS>email>SMS to group, but this is really getting out of hand...)

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Have u got favourites on 700p?

On the 680 you can make a favourite/speeddial within the phone app with the type set as message and then you can select I think its upto 10 names. When you launch that favourite the messaging app starts with that group of numbers prefilled in the receipent field.
    Download the program "group text messaging", free from palm. That did the trick for me.
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Use can use the favorites area in the phone app:

1. Select an empty slot
    2. Choose "Messaging"
    3. Keep selecting "Lookup" to search for each name and add the mobile number (The name will always be the name of the last person added)
    4. Name the Group
    5. Give it a quick key letter assignment ( "u" for us)

Now when you want to sent the group a message, open the phone app and press and hold the "u" key to launch the Messaging app with all the recipients pre-selected.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Group textmessaging from palm works great!
    Only it doesn't save a record of your message.