Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Does any one have the same issue? Whenever I go to Blazer, it says " Error: The requested Connection is not availabe. Select a different Connection in Network Preferences and try again. (0x710B)" I tried to create new network in which all info was entered manually, but it doesn't go anywhere.

My old Treo 650, Treo 680s Unlock SIM free, and Cingular 8525 still work as it should.
    Last edited by treoluv; 06/11/2007 at 04:32 AM.
    Treo Maniac?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    It seems I'm able to go to some mobile oriented sites and at least one normal web site. But, I'm unable to go to some other sites that I know I've gotten to in the past.

I think something has changed...but I'm not sure what.
    --Nelson
    I don't think this is your problem. But one new thing is the proxy setting in Blazer.
    Go in to blazer, in to advanced settings, and uncheck the "use carrier proxy setting". See if this helps. The proxy will speed up web surfing, but it can cause problems in some cases.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    I don't think this is your problem. But one new thing is the proxy setting in Blazer.
    Go in to blazer, in to advanced settings, and uncheck the "use carrier proxy setting". See if this helps. The proxy will speed up web surfing, but it can cause problems in some cases.
    I think that fixed the problem for me. I unchecked "use carrier proxy setting" and was able to go to one of the problem sites. When I rechecked it I was again unable to go to the site.

Obviously I've gone back to unchecked. Can I expect any problems as a result of not using the carrier proxy...I have no idea what that is.

Thanks to taylorh for the solution and thanks to treoluv for posting the question.
    --Nelson